Order The Comptinuum AML Software Toolset
The Comptinuum AML Software Toolset is licenced to you at £35 (thirty-five pounds sterling) for delivery to you by electronic mail. Alternatively, if you are unable to receive your Toolset this way, a copy can be sent to you by post on a data CD at no additional charge.
Please specify on your order how you would like to receive your copy.
You can make payment by PayPal or by cheque to Braybrooke Business Services Ltd - please click here for the address.
Your AML Toolset will be e-mailed to you within 24 hours* of receipt of your order. You will receive an invoice sent by e-mail (or by post if you have requested a CD copy).
On payment of the Licence fee, Braybrooke Business Services Ltd. grants you a licence to use the Comptinuum software in perpetuity. There are no further fees payable for continued use of the software. As this is a spreadsheet tool and not a computer program, no upgrade or software support is required or available.
Software Versions and Computer System Requirements
The Comptinuum AML Toolset caters for ASPs and is compatible with Microsoft Excel™ and Star Office/Open Office. It will work on computers supporting these office suites, and requires a VGA or higher colour monitor (all modern systems have this capability)
The software is editable and you can easily add further customers by following the existing spreadsheet formulae.
The Software licence is very simple with few conditions. Use of the Toolset is governed by the End-User Licence Agreement (EULA) and you must read the Terms and Conditions of supply and the disclaimer before placing your order.
On payment of the Licencing fee, Braybrooke Business Services Ltd. grants the Purchaser a licence to use the Software (the AML Toolset) in perpetuity. There are no further fees payable for continued use of the Software. As this is a spreadsheet tool and not a computer program, no upgrade or software support is offered or available.
The following conditions apply:
- Ownership of the Software and intellectual property rests with the Author.
- The user may not modify, copy or reproduce the software for sale, loan or gift to a third party. Only the purchaser of the licence is granted entitlement to use.
- The purchaser may modify the software for their own use subject to conditions 1 and 2.
- The purchaser may make unlimited copies of the software for backup or security, subject to conditions 1 and 2.
- H.M. Revenue & Customs (HMRC) solely determine the legal requirements and conditions for compliance with the Money Laundering Requirements 2007. Under no circumstances will we (Braybrooke Business Services Ltd). or our employees be responsible for; any information contained on or omitted from the Software; any person's reliance on any such information, whether or not the information is correct, current or complete or the consequences of any action you or any other person takes or fails to take, whether or not based on information provided by or as a result of the use of the Software. The purchaser must review the output generated from the software to ensure it reflects the current requirements of HMRC and their business and understands that the software has not been reviewed or approved by HMRC for the purpose of compliance with the regulations.
- No Warranty is implied or given.
- The Software will only be replaced if it is corrupted or damaged during transmission or download to or by the purchaser.
- The Purchaser may terminate this Agreement with Braybrooke Business Services Ltd at any time by destroying any and all copies of the Software in their possession.
A reference copy of MLR8 is included for your convenience in the distribution but does not form part of the of the Software, and may not be edited.
*We will make reasonable endeavours to dispatch your software within 24 hours of receipt of payment. At busy times it may take a little longer!
Order your Toolset here! 2 easy steps.
Step 1 - Click Here to open a new e-mail (if the e-mail does not open automatically, go to your e-mail client and create a new mail to firstname.lastname@example.org). Next,
Step 2 - Click on the button below an order form in a new Window. Then follow the simple instructions in the Window.....
Step 3 - This is where you do the PayPal thing!